Thursday, April 03, 2003

*like a virgin*

so this is my virgin attempt at baring my my thoughts to the world. please be gentle...

since i am at a loss for what to write, i'll take the journal-writing advice of my gr.3 teacher mrs.watson (whom i hated) and just... write. let whatever may come out flow.... so i've always thought that this kind of thing was more for the narcissistic type. you know, those people who like external validation for their existence... but my dear friend derek has finally convinced me that this would be a good way to keep my friends in canada (and all over the world) in the loop, seeing as i'm half a world away. plus i saw this thing on someone else's page where you can track your friends around the globe. THAT was really cool. and i suppose we all have a little narcissism in us all.