Monday, May 05, 2003

*kiss my @$$*
awww... c'mon guys... why isn't anyone signing my guestbook?? and my cool guestmap??? they are really really cool.... i'm so serious..... what can be cooler than the deathstar??

ok. enough of the whining. i've got a can of whoop in room and i'm not afraid to use it... i know where y'all live....

now onto more urgent matters. the vancouver canucks, MY canucks, have a chance to move onto conference finals tuesday morning, 10:30am local time, when they face the pitiful minnesota wild. we are up 3-1 in the series and i'm just peein' in my pants with anticipation right now.... do you realize how LONG it's been since they got this far in post-season?? 9 years! NINE years!! i still remember that season, when we came so close to the cup... that was the end of my first year at university, the year kurt cobain died... oh how i miss the smell of a freshly zamboni-ed ice rink, the skip in my heartbeat at the sound of the opening horn, the joy of seeing linden on the ice again.... oooohhhhhhhh my. WHY in heaven's name don't i have cable?!?!?!???