Friday, February 10, 2006

*i'm a lazy arse*
i am the queen of procrastination.

i never do anything when i mean to do it.

it just dawned on me that it's friday, and my most used phrase these days: "where has the week gone?!" slapped me in the face once again.

i wanted to spend time with each of the girls who are doing the masterlife course. but i didn't.
i wanted to catch up with my cleansing stream homework. but i didn't.
i wanted to read 'the bait of satan' & 'developing the leader within you'. but i didn't.
i wanted to finish my 'dear jaime' letter, and write out my goals for this year. but i didn't.
i wanted to get my hair cut. but i didn't.

ok. so what DID i do this week? well at least a few things...

i caught up with a few people like ellein and nikki.
i FINALLY sent in my HKU application!!!
i went to an interview (didn't get the job).
i went to work (tvb) today.
and i watched 'live on the red carpet: the grammys' about 3 times...

ok. i also caught up on a few global issues. in relation to my previous post, if any of you are interested, please check out the following sites:

sojourners :: an online magazine that deals with faith, culture, politics & justice
the ONE campaign :: bono's international campaign to fight AIDS & poverty in africa
blood:water mission :: a mission to provide clean blood & water for the people of africa started by jars of clay
HOPE:rwanda :: international campaign for '100 days of hope' during the same period as the 1994 genocide to help rebuild the nation of rwanda

ok. enough procrastinating. now go be social revolutionaries.