Thursday, July 17, 2003

*hohum*
i don't like slow days at work. it makes me feel lazy and unproductive, but the truth is, there simply is nothing to do. i've been slowly catching up on the stashes of emails that have crept their way in while i was away. so if you're expecting an email from me and haven't gotten a reply yet, i'll get to you soon.

i received a set of poetry magnets from my bestest and darlingest friend from hong kong, koryl, while i was away. she stole away back to america last week, while we were all in australia. i woke up the morning after i got back from oz, went to take a shower, and found the present and a card in my room in my half-drowsed state when i came back. the funny thing is i also got some magenetic poetry when i was in australia. so now i have 2 sets. i've been having fun with them, so i'll post some of my creations soon.... i may even try my hand at a haiku or two, but will i ever be as good as the infamous joe lo??

my question is, does ANYONE from vancouver read this thing? you were the reason i started this blog, but i don't know if anyone is actually reading it.... anyhoo, back to slacking off....