Tuesday, June 29, 2004

*more pics*
just a quick one to let y'all know i've added some more pics from my last days on set in shanghai on my imagestation. click on "photo album" in the links.

finally getting back into some of the books i've left on the shelf when i was in shanghai. go figure, just when i should really be busy packing all my junk to move to mother's choice. AIYA!! it's a headache just thinking about it... i'm such a junk collector... well ok not junk, but i like to collect of lot of things which might be considered useless to some.

like postcards. i love collecting cool postcards. i've got stacks of them, and i have a dream of one day plastering my own house with them. but for now, they are mostly sitting in a box, waiting for their day of glory when they can be proudly displayed and admired.

and books. i'm going to need some seriously ripped guys to help me get these to monty (the nickname for the building i'm moving to). boxes of books and books and more books....

oh, and SHOES!! hehe i picked up a few more pairs while i was in shanghai (ha, like 4!!) i'm going to need a big box just for my shoes.... and my bags... man.

i hate packing.

it seems like such a pointless thing, since i'm going to unpack it all within the same day. all that work... i'm still wondering whether my new roommates will be keen to the idea of having a beautiful cute furry hamster. i'm praying they will be, but from what i've heard, they're pretty anal. so i'm praying....