Saturday, April 15, 2006

*recoup*

surgery on thursday went fine. i'm on my way to recovery, although it hurts like heck, and the painkillers the hospital gave me don't seem to work too well....

michele was kind enough to drive me to and from the hospital, and jacinta and dawn brought me flowers and an easter cream egg :) jess and dave brought me soup... i really feel so blessed!

today i'm home alone though, and i attempted to take a shower. let's just say that hong kong sized bathtubs are not condusive to cripples trying to avoid pain.... it was such an ordeal, and there was much pain involved. now i'm too pooped to try and get the hair dryer out. so i'm sitting here watching 'the passion of the christ' on star movies, with wet hair and a growling stomach. will get enough energy to heat up some food soon....

here are some pics of my foot for your enjoyment :) i had to take the original bandaging off and replace it with a sock thing... it was ridiculously difficult, but thanks to amy, it wasn't too bad...