Wednesday, February 18, 2009

* my miracle healing *
so i'm finally getting myself sorted out and updating blogs and posting pics etc. go me!

even though everyone i knew (including my husband) was at 180, i still had a very special valentine's day present this year. it started out not the greatest since i was home alone that night. i decided to get the breast pump ready but didn't want to bother sterilizing it again, so i boiled water and tried to rinse it out. but the boiling water splashed all over my hand (i know, i'm a genius) and seriously scalded half my hand. it was really really really REALLY painful, and i just kept imagining the massive blister that was going to form. so i prayed that God the Jehovah Rapha would heal my hand. and lo and behold! when i woke up the next morning (well, middle of the night, since i had to feed ethan) my hand was perfectly fine! one finger was still a little tender the next day, but no blisters! and after the first day, my hand feels totally normal! PTL!! i love Daddy :)

if you want to see the latest photos of ethan, i've just uploaded them on facebook. go and see the cutest baby in the world!!!!!