Friday, October 10, 2003

*antsy in my pantsy*
the more i think about it the more anxious i am about what comes after october. there are a lot of things i've had to put on the back burner because my job simply takes up most of my day. and i hate putting things off. i know the things that God has called me to and i want to do it! of course, poor management skills also have something to do with it... but nonetheless i'm determined to be the most productive person ever! once i quit work...


i want to pray more. ALOT more. regularly. i mean lock myself in my room and just pray through things, and people, for hours everyday.


i want to get to know my PLUS members more.


i want to hang out with sna'ers, and my 'girls', more.


i want to dance more!!!!!!!!


i want to start awesome life-changing programmes in schools with jacinta!!


i want to spend more time with people.


i want to pray and spend time with derek more regularly! (fyi: that's thursday nights, so don't expect to see either of us on thursdays!)


i want to put more time into sna and offer everything i can in order to see them grow into amazing kings and priests and mighty warriors for jesus!!


i want to actively start building MY part of the wall at the vine center!!



and i wouldn't mind being able to go home for a bit to see my family and old friends....