Friday, January 07, 2005

one week into the new year... so what's new??

news on my side: praying about going with a relief team to medan, indonesia. there will be an info & vaccination meeting next week, where all will be confirmed. the trip is from jan.16-22. please pray that the doors will be open for me to go in terms of work, church & money. doing missions in community development has been one of those things that's been on my heart for a long time. and personally, i feel like i need to get off my butt and do something. i've had enough of being in a funk.

going to canada in... 23 days!!! i cannot possibly express my excitement. it's going to be the best 2 weeks in a very long time.

my friends from vancouver, will & ghislaine, are in town but THEY WON'T CALL ME. poo. it'd be lovely to hang out with them before derek's full blown immersion into canadian culture...

after the trip, keith & christine are coming for a visit again, AND my best friend in canada vienne is moving to hk!!!! even more excitement for this little 30-year-old.... whoop whoop whoop